Associate Member


Send me email updates

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.

Contributions are not tax deductible.

Individual contributions up to the Federal maximum will be credited to RPLAC Federal Accounts. Amounts over the statutory maximum, and all corporate contributions, will be credited to RPLAC State Accounts. All contributions to RPLAC are not deductible for income tax purposes. FEC ID: C00261891 FPPC ID: 742145